Thank you for checking http://www.hopeforyourcause.org out,and wanting to read about sponsorship. It truly means a lot.
To be a Sponsor, donating money is not a requirement. We are also looking for raffle items, which would ultimately help raise money. If you/your company provides services/items that you are able to donate, for the raffle and/or an online auction.,then you are considered a sponsor.
Benefits as a Sponsor:
– You will have a post written about your contribution, ex: any items/services provided on http://www.hopeforyourcause.org.
The post will promote your company and its products/services ,websites,social media info. Along with a product review (if available).
– On the right column of Hopeforyourcause.org ,I’ve listed a couple “supporters/Sponsors” with a photo or their logo .When you click on it, you are directed to their site. You would have you’re own space as well! You will also be featured on
…and promoted on all social media outlets ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, tumblr,etc. On my personal account & on Let’s rock the ribbons accounts)
Jen and I appreciate any and all help that are donated to us. Words can’t describe how much it means to both of us to get our quality of life back.
Please go to http://www.gofundme.com/CRPSsisters
( You will see both of our stories, our goal amount that we each need to reach,and why… As well as updates, photos, and info)
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much,
- Hopeforyourcause.org Ribbon (hopeforyourcause.org)
- What’s On Your Bucket List? (hopeforyourcause.org)
- What’s your legacy? (letsrocktheribbons.com)