Who benefits from LRTR?

Below, is the  list of major organizations that benefit from Lets rock the Ribbons!

20130203-040818.jpg

Once LRTR receives the 501(c)3 status, they will receive the donations from those who “rock their cause”. For now, we promote their name and info when the cause they represent is featured.

Remember, when you share,you make people aware!

Every 4 months, the featured major organizations that represent causes we have promoted in that time! The list below, are the organizations that I have chosen as of now.The will be more added; especially if one is requested by a donor!

**Here is a list of the Major Organizations we will be donating to over a period of time.. Those with the “***” next to the names, will see donations each time we distribute the money.

(Subject to change, Sponsors may request to add a specific organization)

We will NOT be donating to each of these places every 4 months.

-American Cancer Society***

– American Heart Association***
-Make a wish foundation

-Chive Charities http://www.chivecharities.org

– National Breast Cancer Foundation

– RSD/CRPS awareness ***http://www.rsds.org

– CRPS/RSD Support and Hope http://www.rsdsupportandhope.org/

-the Domestic Violence Awareness Project

-Fight like a Girl Club

-Huntington’s Disease Society of America

-AIDS research Alliance
-American Diabetes Association

-Autism Speaks
-Childhood Cancer Association

– National Alliance for research for Schizophrenia ,Depression and Anxiety.


-Warrior Canine Connection**** (Military)

-Honor and Remember (military)

-Special ops Warrior Foundation http://www.specialops.org/
-Cancer Center for Protection and Prevention
-Paralyzed Veterans of America (And Wounded Warriors Foundation)

-Soldiers’ Angels (Please check out their website! http://www.soldiersangels.org/about-us/ )

-Fisher House Foundation/Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
-American Federation of Police and Concerned Citizens
-Association for Firefighters and Paramedics
-American Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
-SADD/MADD=Students and Mothers against drinking/drugged driving…
-International Planned Parenthood association

-SAVE (Suicide Prevention awareness)

-American Academy of Dermatology (For Skin Cancers(like Melanoma) And other skin Diseases)*

-Cystic Fibrosis Foundation*

-National Fibromyalgia Association*

….and more will be added. But if there are any organizations that you would like me to add, please let me know!

Thank you

DONATION DETAILS:

80% of proceeds will go to the Selected organizations; the remaining 20% will go to the Rock the Ribbons foundation, for maintenance and up-keep.

Including: Creating/publishing our projects, hosting our events, purchasing fundraising products (t-shirts, banners, advertising space, etc),and much more.

Want to donate?! go to http://www.gofundme.com/rockyourcause and donate any amount you’d like! even $1! and share which cause you rock! ❤ thank you!

Advertisements

Leave some love

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s