October updates on RSDhope.org from Keith Orsini!
Three new awesome things going on:
1) A wonderful story on CRPS Awareness, that a husband is doing for his wife. It involves placing the National CRPS Awareness Ribbon on Race Cars! Click here for more details!
2) A CRPS Patient was on the TV Show “The Doctors” the other day. She shared her journey with CRPS, and information was given to the public about CRPS!
I have placed an article about the show and included the links to the various video segments on there as well – Click here to watch!
3) Reminder: November, is NATIONAL CRPS AWARENESS MONTH ONCE AGAIN!! Click here for information!
If anyone needs a copy of the official National CRPS Awareness Ribbon,contact Keith O., via the website or his email.
They can send them the free jpeg of the ribbon for their website, FB page, twitter, t-shirts, tattoos, hats, horse blankets, pet sweaters, whatever they want! Click here for a copy of the ribbon!
*Note from Heather Lynn*
Here’s a link that shares the story behind the National CRPS awareness ribbon! This is from Keith’s blog!
- Operation Wear Orange! (hopeforyourcause.org)
- CRPS fighter-Heather Update 10/5 (hopeforyourcause.org)
- CRPS Tool box: StudioSox (hopeforyourcause.org)
- CRPS tool box: Words of wisdom (hopeforyourcause.org)
- My Beauty Bag: Majic Beauty (hopeforyourcause.org)