It’s things like this, that are hard for me to share…. But I feel that it’s necessary, so you can see that CRPS/RSD is NOT always an “invisible” illness.
Click here for my most recent update that I’ve shared: http://hopeforyourcause.org/2013/10/06/heathercrpsupdate/
(It’s not all good) 😦
This video shows you what it looks like IN THE BEGINNING of a flare… Eventually it goes up to my mid calf, sometimes up to my knees.
Both feet are also usually involved.
But you can watch my feet change colors right before your eyes, as well as my toes spasming 😦
It’s very painful.
(Both feet are flared up. Can you guess which side feels like I have severe frost bite? And which one feels like it’s on fire?!)
Please check out my beauty & lifestyle blog!
If you’d like to help me raise funds for treatment, co pays, medical bills, medication, etc. I have a gofundme account. Please click here:
(I do post updates/photos/info/etc.)
Thank you so much ❤
- Operation Wear Orange! (heatherstreasure.wordpress.com)
- Hopeforyourcause.org Ribbon (hopeforyourcause.org)
- CRPS Tool box: StudioSox (hopeforyourcause.org)
- CRPS tool box: Words of wisdom (hopeforyourcause.org)
- Who Rocks? StudioSox! (heatherstreasure.wordpress.com)
- My Beauty Bag: Majic Beauty (hopeforyourcause.org)
- Color changes during a flare..yuck (hopeforyourcause.org)
- Operation Heal Heather (hopeforyourcause.org)
- Heather Lynn Update 7/1 (hopeforyourcause.org)