Those of you who are dealing with a chronic illness/Disease/Syndrome/whatever else they’d like to categorize us these days! Remember one word…. Hope.
I’d like to share some quotes that I found on Fight like a girl Clubs facebook page! (I LOVE THEIR SITE btw!!) the link to their site is right here: http://www.fightlikeagirlclub.com/
This one below,I feel was written for me! As I’m sure many others will relate!
At the end of the day, just remember…you’re not alone.
I hope everyone’s weekend is a great weekend,and pain free.
- Heather Lynn Update 7/1 (hopeforyourcause.org)
- A New Model Of Understanding Chronic Pain & Depression May Offer Hope To Sufferers (medicalnewstoday.com)
- G is for Gratitude…. (hopeforyourcause.org)
- CRPS/RSD and Suicide (hopeforyourcause.org)
- Hope (hopeforyourcause.org)